Providing cost-effective and value-added solutions.
ATON’s building & site assessments and services are performed in accordance with ASTM, regulatory, and industry standards.
ATON’s assessments are performed by American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)-trained staff that have completed hundreds of Environmental Site Assessments (ESA). Timely and reliable environmental site assessments tailored to meet client needs are a crucial component for real estate transactions and land use considerations, particularly in today’s fast-paced competitive economy.
ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Transaction Screen Process
- Desktop Reviews
- Third-Party Peer Reviews
- Regulatory Record Reviews
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Assessments
SITE INVESTIGATION AND REMEDIATION
- Soil & Groundwater Investigation
- Remediation Design & Implementation
- Groundwater Modeling, Fate & Transport
- Regulatory Negotiations / Site Closure
- Brownfields / Voluntary Cleanup Programs
- Risk Assessments
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Permitting and Reporting – Air and Water
- EPCRA Tier II and Form R Reporting, EPA SPCC Plans FULL EHS In-Plant Services